This module addresses the challenges to the traditional banking model, created by the advances in technology, in particular:
- The advent of online banking and the model of Neo and Challenger Banks;
- Credit Merit Analysis and Credit Scoring Models based on Big Data for the provision of credit with a view to sustainability;
- Predictive analysis of customer behavior and references to Behavioral Finance.
- Covid Effect: can the use of public guarantees on loans to business be facilitated by the advent of Fintech and favor a better allocation of resources?
- Impacts on the Internal Risk Management Model and methods of sharing data with Bank Regulators based on common standards.
- Insurtech: impacts of the use of technology on the Insurance Sector, evolution of Service Delivery, ALM Analysis, impact on the Cost Structure.