In this module, students analyze:
- Peer-to-peer (P2P) lending, Business-to-Business (B2B), Business-to-Consumer (B2C), Crowdfunding and social lending.
- Marketplace landing and the selection process of sustainable “borrowers”: the Italian, European and American experience will be compared in class.
- The size of companies: a limit or an advantage in the process of evolution of the credit access channels?
- The effect of Sustainability and the Green Revolution on lending activities.
- The role of Venture Capital in Fintech.
- The evolution of “leverage” compared to the traditional banking model.
- The impact on private systematic risk, on the absorption of risk capital, on credit costs and on the transmission of monetary policy.