This module discusses the change in the Asset and Wealth Management through Technology, Investment Management and Sustainability.
Topics covered include:
- Artificial Intelligence applied to Wealth Management, cost reduction and impact on industry profitability.
- The innovation of products and services (passive vs active investment).
- The advent of Big Data in the definition of investment strategies, both active and passive, in facing green and sustainable challenge.
- Trading activity: the introduction of platforms, the evolution of clearing houses and custodian banks.
- Customer management at the time of robs Advising; new management and communications skills.